Silk Oil Of Morocco Pure Argan Oil
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Pure Argan Oil exudes moisture and hydration delivering great nurturing benefits to skin. This exquisite pure oil is lightweight, fragrance and preservative free, absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue. Boasting 98% Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and 2% natural Vitamin E rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, this versatile luxurious oil can be used for a variety of skin concerns.
• Pure natural ingredients – 98% Pure Argan Oil & 2% Vitamin E
• Highest concentration of Argan Oil in the Silk Oil of Morocco range
• Deeply hydrating luxurious oil
• Excellent absorption – leaves no residue and is non-greasy
• Helps to replenish skin’s moisture
• Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
• Promotes the appearance of skin elasticity and firmness
• May help skin appear more youthful and fresh looking
• Rich in antioxidants
• Fragrance free – natural nutty smell
• Easy to use dropper
• Manufactured in Australia
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
• Propylene Glycol
Apply to desired part of the skin, gently massage the area and leave to absorb.
98% Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
2% Natural Vitamin E
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
What ingredients are in the Pure Argan Oil?
The Pure Argan Oil boasts 98% Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and 2% natural Vitamin E.
What are the benefits from using Pure Argan Oil?
Pure Argan Oil exudes moisture and hydration delivering great nurturing benefits to the skin. It is rich in Vitamin E, Omega-6 & Omega-9 essential fatty acids & is packed full of antioxidants. It can be used on a variety of skin and scalp concerns and can also provide visual benefits by reducing the appearance of fine lines by softening the skin and increasing elasticity. Pure Argan oil is also light molecular weight and soaks into the skin leaving no greasy residue.
Is the Pure Argan Oil heavy on the skin?
No, Pure Argan Oil is lightweight and absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue.
What size bottles is the Pure Argan Oil available in?
You can purchase the Pure Argan Oil in 3 different sizes- 15ml, 30ml and 50ml.
Can I use the Pure Argan Oil as a night treatment?
Absolutely. It is recommended to use the normal fragrance free Pure Argan Oil as a hydrating night oil treatment.
Can I use the Pure Argan Oil around my eyes and to remove eye makeup?
Yes. Always be careful when using any product around they eye and like any product, if it does get into your eye rinse with water immediately. It can be used to remove eye makeup and will help condition lashes. It is recommended to use only the normal fragrance free Pure Argan Oil around the eye area as it is a sensitive area.
Can I add Pure to any other product to give it a moisture boost for really dry skin?
Generally speaking yes however all Silk Oil of Morocco Argan products have been formulated with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil.
Can I use Pure Argan Oil in my hair?
It is recommended that the Pure Argan Oil be used on the skin and the Argan Hair & Skin Treatment which contains a high amount of Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil be used in the hair.
Can I use the Pure Argan Oil in my cooking?
No, our Pure Argan Oil is formulated for personal use to be used as a skin care product.
Can I use this product if I have a nut allergy?
No, it is not recommended at all as Argan Oil is derived from the nuts of the Argania Spinosa tree. There are many different types of nut allergies and it is always best to consult your doctor though we recommend that you do not use any of our Argan products as they all contain Argan Oil and most products also contain other nut derived ingredients such as macadamia oil. Please review the full list of ingredients on the website and/or product sheet.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare